Genocide: 11 reasons why Shaykh Ibrahim Zakzaky has been targeted by the western-dominated Nigerian government
The Wall Will Fall - It is no longer unknown to the general public the brutal massacre meted out on the members of the Islamic movement and its leader Sheikh Ibrahim Zakzaky (H) since Saturday till this present time. Numerous members whose number no one can ascertain were killed at Hussainiyya Baqiyyatullah, the residence of the Sheikh and the Darur Rahma all in Zaria.Our centers destroyed and set alight, burnt to ashes including the residence of the Sheikh Zakzaky (H). In the ruthless attack, one of the our most eminent clerics and leader of the Kano center and a well respected elder in the movement Sheikh Muhammad Mahmoud Turi and Dr Mustapha Sa’id were all martyred together with many other scholars. In this blood bath and barbaric Nigerian army slaughter, women and children were not spared.
- 1. He opposes Boko Haram and knows that the Nigerian Government - backed by US, "Israel" ( and Al Seoud ) alliance - is behind their creation.
- 2. He opposes the illegal state of "Israel".
- 3. He carries out the biggest Yawm Al Quds to support Palestine.
- 4. He opposes US hegemony and interventionism
- 5. He lives a simple life and cannot be corrupted.
- 6. He is universally loved and respected in Nigeria, by Christian, Shia & Sunni alike.
- 7. His movement is ideological and not militarily, economically or politically motivated
- 8. His following is deep rooted throughout Nigeria and now has a strong influence in many African countries.
- 9. The Nigerian government had already murdered 3 of his sons during a pro Palestine, Al Quds rally in 2014
- 10. On December 12th 2015 the Nigerian Govt massacred hundreds of his followers. They killed his young son Hamad ZakZaky. They wounded his wife Zeenat. They murdered his deputy. They shot the Sheikh 4 times in his hands and arrested him.
- 11. “He had a list of names of the contractors used to carry out other massacres blamed on Boko Haram.”
“We know the names of the contractors and those contracted to commit the massacre, their identity is not hidden from us. Therefore we cannot be cowed by an imaginary Boko Haram tale, let them tell it to the fools and ignorant. They should know that they are dealing with those with foresight, wisdom and intelligence, and above all with the real religion”. Sheikh Ebrahim ZakZaky talking about the recent bomb attack on Arba’een symbolic trek in Kano in which over 24 people died and many more injured. Read the article here.